Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user. The user’s browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in security settings.
Without your express consent – by activating cookies in your browser – AUTA COMUNICACIONES SL will not link in the cookies the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
– Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcast videos or sound or share content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
– Analysis cookies: Are those that well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer you.
– Advertising cookies: These are those that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make of our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertisements related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Third-party cookies: The Website of AUTA COMUNICACIONES SL may use third-party services that, on behalf of XXXXX, collect information for statistical purposes, use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
More specifically, the AUTA COMUNICACIONES website uses:
PHPSESSID: Standard session cookie for access to the website that expires at the end of your session.
Google Analytics cookies.
_utma: User cookie. Expires 2 years since the last update. It is used to distinguish the date of the first and last time the user visited the website.
_utmb: Session cookie. It expires 30 minutes after the last update. Click here to see how long the user is on a website page and the time it takes to change from one to the other.
_utmc: Currently not in use and simply maintained to generate compatibility with the old Google Analytics code.
_utmz: Cookie of the user’s origin. Expires at 6 months. Stores the origin of the visitor, for example from a Google search, an ad campaign, a social network, etc.
_qca and gravatar: It is used by Gravatar.com to manage user avatars in the comments sections and on the web in case there is an account associated with a gravatar.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
For any queries about this cookies policy you may contact AUTA COMUNICACIONES SL at email@example.com